How you ask? Well.... it's all down to keeping within season and a little DIY!
If you want your wedding flowers in absolute prestige condition, arranged perfectly by an experienced professional, and you don't want to do any of the work yourself, then using a florist for all of your wedding flowers is the best way to go. With all of this hard work comes a cost, and that's why you pay more using florists.
Flowers are all the craze just now in ddings, and brides are loving using them in abundance and just about everywhere in their design. If you are tight on budget, and want to bring the romance of flowers in to your wedding, never fear - there are a few cheaper options out there for you!
Here are my 6 summarised ways to save on flowers costs:
1. Pick your own flowers, or head to the flower markets the morning of the wedding for an amazing bargain.
2. Use only what is local and in season.
3. Use more greenery and foliage than buds and petals.
4. Use single bud flower centerpieces e.g. big flower in small vase or smaller flower in tall vase.
5. Have the bridesmaids hold something other than flowers e.g. pinwheels, feathers, lanterns, parasols, large lolly pops ect.
6. Use herbs, wheat, fruits or less expensive flowers e.g. baby's breath, daisies in your arrangements.
If you need help with saving costs for your wedding flowers, do not hesitate to get in contact with me at firstname.lastname@example.org! I can point you in the right direction and have you saving money in no time at all!